I love that rainbows are a trend. My girls want everything to be colorful. One of my daugher's favorite color is RAINBOW! You can imagine how excited they were to make a rainbow for our St. Patricks Day craft.
This craft is very easy, and perfect for 3-5 year olds. You most likely have all the required materials too.
For this craft, all you need is different colored paper, black paper, scissors, and a glue stick.
1. Draw lines on all the colored paper.
2. Have your child cut the strips.
3. Have your child glue the colored strips of paper on a black piece of paper.
4. Fold into a rainbow and glue onto a flat piece of black paper with the ends folded.
5. Glue cotton balls or pieces of white tissue to the end of the rainbow.
Voila! You have a fun, kid-made rainbow. She will love it!